Dietitian Toolbox: DIY Bulletin Board on "Bone Health"
Vidafuel is committed to providing the tools and resources that help support dietitians working in a clinic.
Below are the tools you need to make this "Bone Health" bulletin board come alive in your clinic (image below).
Continue reading for all of the downloadable documents, including a patient handout so they can continue the experience at home!
Step 1: Bulletin Board Information
- Print "Bone Health" information document
- Note: This is all the educational information you need on the bulletin board
Step 2: Patient Takeaway Information
- Print "Bone Health" handout for patients
- Note: This goes in the file folder as shown in the image above
Step 3: Additional Resources
- Rolled scalloped border trim (lime)
- 4" letters for title (white)
- Construction paper (turquoise)
- Kraft roll for background (white)
- File folders
- Note: Order these items to complete your bulletin board or get creative with your own materials
It's as easy as that! We hope you enjoy putting together this project as much as we did and would love to see your final product.
The Vidafuel Team