VidaFuel is delivering the next generation of clinical nutrition. Our dietitians convert clinical guidelines into effective products that solve major dietary pain points, both in the clinical setting and at-home. Our mission is to improve health outcomes and overall quality of life.
Why Vidafuel Nutrition?
We are a rapidly growing company dedicated to surpassing current market expectations by disrupting conventional approaches to nutrition. All Vidafuel products are developed by dietitians and contain high quality, science-backed ingredients. We prioritize efficacy, taste and the customer experience.
- We are a woman owned company and embrace diversity in the workplace.
- We embrace autonomy and work life balance.
- We are poised for growth and we want our employees to feel good about the company they work for.
- We are passionate about developing best in class products and a superior customer experience.
- We are passionate about the role of the dietitian and nutrition science in achieving better patient outcomes.
- We are committed to prioritizing environmental sustainability within in our supply chain
- We want to work with smart, ambitious people who have a passion for helping others.
To apply for any of the positions listed below, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales Executive-Renal is responsible for achieving sales growth, building and maintaining enterprise-level relationships with key accounts and utilizing clinical expertise to gain the broader adoption of oral nutrition supplementation in end stage renal disease.
- Prospect and close new business opportunities in line with corporate strategic goals.
- Cultivate, leverage and develop long term relationships between dialysis clinics, physicians, nurses, administrators, dietitians and Vidafuel Nutrition.
- Identify customer needs in dialysis accounts, develop a specific account strategy and deliver on sales opportunities accordingly.
- Utilize clinical expertise, current research and evidence -based nutritional outcomes to create demand for the Vidafuel products and provide customers with nutritional solutions
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts and pipelines, and document sales activities through effective utilization of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrate integrity, confidence and utilize interpersonal skills to promote Vidafuel within the healthcare industry
- Travel to assigned accounts and to conferences and meetings
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in nutrition preferably with emphasis on renal nutrition.
- 2+ years medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital and dialysis or other outpatient clinic setting required with key account management experience
- Strategic planning and execution
- Computer aptitude including industry-standard business applications and salesforce
- Highly motivated, self- directed, articulate and demonstrate excellent communication
- Possess clinical knowledge to meet business objectives and competitive landscape
- Results-Oriented / Will to Win